Monday, October 20, 2014

Well Hello!

It's October hu? How in the hell did THAT happen! Summer sucked, and that led into our three week Fall. It snowed a few weeks ago and that was the end of the shortest Season of the year. Then I started the J-O-B that will not be named. I love it, but I believe in a separation of work and home. This blog is about home. Also, my goals in life are to not end up on CNN or an internet Meme. Life's simpler that way.

Bug is large and in charge. He will be a year and a half tomorrow. How did that happen? I feel like it was just yesterday that I was complaining that I was pregnant.

I'll update more later, but I figured that I'd dust off the cobwebs from this blog and get ready to complain about the weather!

2 comments:

  1. Was just thinking about you and your blog! I came on just yesterday to see if I'd missed an update. Welcome back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha I'm already complaining about the weather too!! My toes are frozen! Welcome back!

    ReplyDelete