Saturday, November 15, 2014

Letters From Santa

     Each year I write letters for Santa and send them from the North Pole. The letters are written on Christmas paper, and sent to whomever you wish! Your child, your husband, your mom, your dad, that grumpy guy from work who needs a smile. Anyone. Well, anyone within reason. 

     Letters can be sent either domestic or international. Last year I made a donation to the Wounded Warrior Project with the money made from these letters. This year I will be making a donation to St. Judes Childrens Hospital. I will be donating 50% of each letter. I will use remaining money for supplies, stamps, etc. :) 

      There are two options. Option 1 is a handwritten letter from Santa. The entire letter will be handwritten, and signed by Santa. (Option 1 is "sold out"  Sorry! ) Option 2 is for a letter printed out on an Ink Jet printer and then hand signed from Santa. Letters will be mailed out the first week in December. You can send me exactly what you would like the letter to say, OR Santa can write what he wants. Last year, Santa reported on what Molly the Elf on the Shelf was telling him. Your choice! Make sure you let me know. You can message me on FB or I will contact you once I receive your payment. See below for the link! 

   Happy Holidays! Now who wants to come fill out my Christmas cards for me? 



                                          
                                                           

Letter from Santa 
                                            Sold out

4 comments:

  1. Love the idea!
    Sent money, will messenge you on FB.
    Thank you so much! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous idea. Will be in touch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! So it's come to my attention that Blogger isn't updating/redirecting my old blog to my new one. I'm going around commenting on all the blogs I follow because I don't know how to contact everyone otherwise. My old blog Horses: The Process of Learning is back in action at www.mrsashleyandolivia.com. This is some kind of blogger error. But I would love for you to come follow me over there! Thanks girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Brooke, today I was thinking "3 more months and it's Christmas". I was thinking Elf on the Shelf, Santa, and well, your letter! Looks like your'e taking a break from blogging, but if you offer your letter service again this season, please let me know!
    Hope you and bug are doing well!

    ReplyDelete